WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday Flashback Image - Red-Eyed Tree Frog

In December of 2007, this image of a Red-Eyed Tree frog was selected by the editors of National Geographic to be worthy of the prestigious "Daily Dozen" selection. This was the first of many images of which I have since been honored to have been selected, but it will forever hold a special place in my heart as there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a brief spectacular moment in time that you witnessed, prominently displayed for all to see and enjoy as well.

This image was taken in Costa Rica in 2007 with my Nikon D100 camera, and although the digital quality is nowhere near what I can produce today, I still receive a lot of positive feedback on this image, and that is something I am truly appreciative of.





No comments:

Post a Comment