WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

American Alligator

To be a good wildlife photography you have to get up early (my biggest nemesis), willing to go out in all type weather conditions, and go where most sane people won't thread. That said, after an afternoon of slogging my way through mosquito infested swamp water in 90 degree heat, I was rewarded in spotting this American Alligator (#1 Pic) half submerged and very aware of my approach. Very stealthily, I adjusted my lens and was able to take several shots before he decided to end our photoshoot abruptly.

The second image was taken a week ago or so very near the same place I took the first.




Follow my work at:
https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited


No comments:

Post a Comment