WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, June 12, 2015

Great Egrets Fishing

This year, I have decided to augment my wildlife photography with quick video clips as well. This is a new medium for me; hence keeping them short and sweet at present until I can master the art of video editing. Hopefully by adding this into my arsenal of skills, you will get a better feel of the moment I am attempting to capture through my photography. 

In this little snippet of digital wonderment you will see several Great Egrets residing in a very fast flowing stream attempting to catch any little morsel of which would be unfortunate enough to wander into their field of vision.

Egrets and Herons have excellent eyesight and once something comes into their view, the likelihood of escape is low.





No comments:

Post a Comment