WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

For the love of Dragonflies

Dragonflies have always interested me because they possess such amazing capabilities, especially from a sheer flying perspective. They are aerial acrobats/assassins that possess such great speed they can readily catch their prey in mid-air faster than a blink of the eye. For years I have attempted to capture a picture of this behavior, but unfortunately they are quicker than me at present, and I mostly have to suffice with still closeup shots of them staring intently into my lens.

Dragonflies are very good insects to have around, so next time you see one, take a  brief moment to observe them and appreciate how spectacular they truly are.







Follow my work at:
https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment