WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, December 15, 2014

BOOK COVER DEAL

Another milestone for my little wildlife photography business is about to be achieved; I have officially sealed the deal for my first wildlife image to grace the cover of a soon to be published children's book! The publisher will be Scholastic based out of New York City, and I cannot tell you how excited I am about being apart of this wonderful project, especially considering it will be intended to reach the young minds, and imagination of kids everywhere around the world.

I can't divulge much more information than this, suffice to say, it will likely be published and released sometime in early summer 2015, and as we get closer, I will most certainly provide more detailed information and updates. Ciao for now!

Merry Christmas One and All! - Dennis


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment