WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sunday, December 14, 2014

SILVER ROUND - YEA BABY

I am very pleased to announce, I have closed on a deal this week to have one of my premiere images (Nubian Ibex) used as inspiration for the design and soon release of a very cool "Silver Round Coin". This will be the very first time one my images have been used in this manner, and I am extremely excited to be involved.

Below are some examples of various other wildlife  "Silver Rounds" to better convey what they look like. Once this project has progressed further, I will provide more detailed updates.

Nubian IBEX



For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment