WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, April 14, 2014

Red-Eyed Tree Frog

In 2007, I visited Costa Rica and stumbled across these beautiful "Red-Eyed Tree Frog" of which I took a bunch of shots of with one of my earlier digital cameras; a Nikon D100.

The digital quality of the image was definitely NOT anywhere near as it is today, however with the advent of technology, I am slowly trying to correct and enhance many of these earlier images to depict a better visual without losing the essence of the shot. 

The below is a BEFORE and AFTER whereas you can be the judge.

Red-Eyed Tree Frog - POST PRODUCTION


Red-Eyed Tree Frog - PRE-PRODUCTION
 For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.
  
All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment