WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I DO NOT BLINK

It has been awhile since my last wildlife image post, as I have been traveling a lot recently on business around the world. Unfortunately, these travels were unrelated to my passion for wildlife photography; although that would have been my preference:)

Nonetheless, my hopes are to catch up a bit now that spring has arrived in my small corner of the world, and start posting more shots for all to enjoy:)

Below is a closeup image of which I just love depicting a West African Dwarf Crocodile closing in on my camera lens.

I DO NOT BLINK WEST AFRICAN DWARF CROCODILE

DWARF CROCODILE

The African Dwarf Crocodile is among the smallest of crocodiles. Because of their small size, they are slower moving than other crocodiles but are no less aggressive. They are heavily armored with scales traveling up their neck, back, and tail. Adults are uniformly dark in color, while juveniles are a lighter brown color. The tip of the snout is turned upright.

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

No comments:

Post a Comment