WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OLD MALE LION - 2014

In order to improve my photography skills I frequent places whereas I can practice on subject-matter not typically seen naturally here in Texas. This particular portrait image is of an old male Lion located at the Fort Worth Zoo.

My goal was to take a picture of him worthy of his title as "King of the Beast" by emphasizing his beautiful mane and eyes to draw you into the image.





For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

  
All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment