Welcome

My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images and writing are copyright © DennisStewart. All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

NR New Logo Designs - by Deanna Stewart

Ok, so my daughter Deanna Stewart, "Artist Extraordinaire" has created some new logo designs for my wildlife photography business of which I thought I would post to FB to see which one you guys like the best.

They are subtle differences; hence look closely, and let me know which one is the winner:)





1 comment:

  1. In non-profit areas, the Red Cross (known also as Red Crescent in Muslim countries and Red Star of David in Israel) is an example of a well known emblem that does not need an accompanying name. logo design

    ReplyDelete