WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Solitary Sandpiper

A solitary Sandpiper strolls across a frozen lake in Texas in search of whatever meal a break in the ice might reveal. For this image, I felt I needed to zoom out to better compose the scene and environment of which this tiny fellow was enduring.

Greater Yellow-legs Sandpiper


Since I took several shots of the Greater Yellow-legs Sandpiper taking to the air, I thought it would be interesting to splice them all together to reflect the various stages of flight.

Flight of the Sandpiper



 For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.
  
All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment