WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Texas Bison 2016

In Texas, there are still herds of Southern Bison that are apart of the continuing restoration efforts to bring back the population of this great beast from near extinction at the turn of the 20th century.

For me, Bison always seemed to represent the "Great American Wild West" that was depicted in Western Movies/TV shows of my youth, with a special fondness towards B&W, as that was the "Norm" around our house up to probably the mid-1970's or so.

So without further adieu, please check out my B&W version of a solitary Bison standing amidst a drab Texas winter landscape.

BISON 2016 - Dennis Stewart

P.S. If you are liking these original wildlife images I bring to you everyday, please check out my Facebook page and give me a LIKE there too.

https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography/

No comments:

Post a Comment