WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, November 9, 2015

Dallas Capture - Shot of the Day

As many of you are aware, I post many of my nature/wildlife images onto various other photography sites as a means of not only to market my work, but to also solicit feedback from those who see it. Recently, I stumbled upon a local site called "Capture Dallas" of which showcases the photography of local talent here in Texas, and I must say, I am enjoying it quite a lot probably because it has a much more tight knit group of people , who genuinely love photography.

All images posted must have been taken in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area, but for those from Texas, you know that area covers a huge territory that would equal the size of some small countries... after all, everything is bigger in Texas as the saying goes:)

Anyways, I was humbled this morning to find out that another one of my posted images was awarded the "Picture of the Day", and for that I am extremely grateful and humbled by those who selected it, and I thank you very much.

Picture of the Day - Nov 9, 2015

Bath Time

No comments:

Post a Comment