WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's a Small World

As many of you may have guessed I do not specialize in just one given area of photography. I enjoy taking pictures of "LIFE" all around me, even the ones who rarely get noticed by us "Giants" walking around. Macro photography is highly specialized and highly challenging, but very rewarding when you are able to zoom in close and actually get the shot you were after. Insects, Bugs and Arachnids tend to move around when a big lens is too close for comfort. Below reflects a few shots I have taken this week of which I believe show not only good clarity, but also depicts the environment of which these little creepy crawlers dwell.

Follow my work at: https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography







For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment