WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, May 22, 2015

Balancing Act

I cannot imagine a world where birds such as this beautiful Flamingo simply do not exist. They are such exquisite creatures to behold, that I often find myself mesmerized by their sheer elegance and balance of which they readily display.

This particular image was taken in a zoological park nearby me on a very inclement afternoon this week. I often practice my wildlife photography skills here to improve upon both my observation and technical skills of seeing and taking great images of nature.

This Flamingo was standing alone in a shadowy back-area of her enclosure, seemingly trying to avoid the constant stare of onlookers as they passed through the exhibit. I knew if I could get the shot, that the final result would be spectacular....and I believe I was correct!


Balancing Act

Follow my work at: https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment