WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Macro-Photography - Robberfly

With the warmer weather comes some of my favorite subjects to shoot of which falls into the category of Macro-Photography. Insects, Spiders and anything else that moves is typically my quarry, and on this day; I captured a great image of a Robberfly devouring his prey of which was recently caught.

I currently use a Nikon 105mm macro lens to capture all of my "Bug Shots", but I am really wanting to get even closer....so I am contemplating a new lens soon to take me to that next level where few ever get to go:)

Robberfly 2015
For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment