WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Circle of Life

Last night's Robberfly post prompted me to assemble some of my past images of insects and arachnids doing.....well, what they do to survive. The circle of life is never-ending and sometimes those who are one day predators, turn out to be prey the next. Nature is nurturing yet unforgiving at the same time.

For those of you out there in the world like me that closely observe nature, I am certain this is not a new epiphany to you. However, for those of you who seldom stray past the safe confines of your home, or really never pay attention to the wonderment of life that prevails all about you, I bid you to take a moment and truly observe your surroundings. Take a walk in your garden, or at a nearby park. I believe you will be amazed by what you see.







For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment