WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SNAKES, SNAKES and MORE SNAKES!

Below is a sampling of some of the cool SNAKE images I have taken over the years that are within my portfolio.  Snakes have always fascinated me, and whenever I come across one, I try to get in close to see all of the striking details that most would shy away from.

Please note, I do not advocate any novice wildlife photographers out there seeing this post to follow in my foot-steps, as snakes are dangerous and one misstep can be detrimental to your health.

That said, snakes are amazing creatures:)

Ciao for now!

SNAKES SNAKES and MORE SNAKES


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.


All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment