WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, January 19, 2015

New Lens Shots

A few cool images (thumbnails) taken over the weekend here in North Texas. The weather warmed up nicely to around 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and it gave me a great opportunity to try out my new camera lens, a Tamaron 150-600mm, for the first time this year. I must say the image quality came out better than expected even at the max 600mm focal length, and I would highly recommend it to any wildlife photographers out there, especially to those who primarily shoot birds.





For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.


All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment