WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CONFINEMENT

Sometimes, an image can be very story-telling, and at times... disheartening. In this particular image, I took a picture of a solitary Baboon sitting motionless within his enclosure with his back turned away from the crowd in a seemingly catatonic state of being.

CONFINEMENT

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the really useful information, I've added your blog to my feed reader.
    Fine Art Digital Photography

    ReplyDelete