WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Texas Armadillo Crossing

A wandering Armadillo crosses my path on a recent 5 mile excursion into the hot Texas countryside. Armadillo's have extremely poor eyesight, but have a keen sense of smell and hearing to allow them to detect those tasty morsels we humans would likely pass up on:) Luckily the wind direction was in my favor on this day, and I was able to get in close to get a few great captures:)

Texas Armadillo Crossing


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment