WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, January 16, 2014

YOU LOOKING AT ME?

I am sure that I have probably posted this image before; however since frogs are simply one of my favorite animal species to photograph, whenever I stumble upon a past image of mine, I feel obligated to post it to my blog for the world to see.

The American green tree frog, Hyla cinerea, is a common species of New World tree frog belonging to the genus Hyla. A common backyard species, it is popular as a pet, and is the state amphibian of Georgia and Louisiana.

This cool little fellow is in fact an American Green Tree Frog, that seems more yellow than green due to the lighting effect caused by the mid-day Texas sun beaming down from above. I could probably correct this in Photoshop, but then again I kind of like it yellow, enjoy!
 




For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.
  
All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment