WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, January 17, 2014

NR LOGO IDEAS

Looking to expand upon my recently augmented "Nature's Realm" logo by randomly changing the image from time to time without losing brand recognition of the logo design itself. 

In theory I like it the concept; but still playing with it in my head. Anyways, below are six designs I have developed of which I am considering. Let me know which ones you like and or dislike to help me out. Just reference the animal pic by saying something like; Elephant thumbs up, Hawk thumbs down:) No worries I will not be insulted either way.


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.
  
All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment