WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Shoe-billed Stork

As many of you are familiar who follow my work, I enjoy providing amazing profile images of wildlife to allow you to take a close up look at the amazing diversity of creatures that share this world with us.

This particular image of a Shoe-billed Stork has immediately become one of my all-time favorite wildlife images, as it is both unique and stunning to view. The Shoe-bill Stork is native to Africa and to some can be construed as the "Ugly-Duckling" of the bird world, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.

So without further ado, please say hello to my my very first Shoe-Billed Stork image!

Shoe-Billed Stork - Dennis Stewart 2016


P.S. If you are liking these original wildlife images I bring to you everyday, please check out my Facebook page and give me a LIKE there too.

https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography/


No comments:

Post a Comment