WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Female American Wigeon Duck

My wife always says to me, "never leave the house without your camera, as you never know what you might see".....well, I can count too many times when I have failed to heed this great advice, but on this day, with my steady Nikon sidekick at the ready, I was successful in capturing this cool shot of a female American Wigeon Duck taking to the air.

A common and increasingly abundant duck, the American Wigeon breeds in northwestern North America and is found throughout the rest of the continent in migration and in winter.


Female American Wigeon Duck

P.S. If you liking the original wildlife images I bring to you everyday, please check out my Facebook page and give me a LIKE there too.

https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography/

No comments:

Post a Comment