WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Great Egret in Flight

Here is a flashback image I took way back in 2004 of an absolutely beautiful Great Egret in flight that was taken with my first "true" digital camera, a Nikon D100. Although the quality is not as crisp and clear as I can produce today with my current equipment, I have always had a fondness for this shot, and with the help of modern editing software, I have been able to remove most of the noise of which originally accompanied this, and now it is closer to the moment I saw than ever.

I know it is no "Mona Lisa" but it is a shot I would like to include within my first book of which I am working on at present:)


 Great Egret In Flight


Follow my work at:
https://www.facebook.com/nrwildlifephotography

Purchase Prints and other cool stuff at:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dstewart43

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment