WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Texas Snow 2015

It is rare that I see snow in northern Texas where I live, so when this phenomenon occurs I make it a point to get out with my camera and capture as many images as I can before the snow quickly disappears.  Here are a few of the shots I have selected to post thus far featuring some of the local wildlife that had to endure this brief wintery weather.


For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.


All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment