WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Emerging Bison

The American Bison is just of of those magnificent animals of which I simply love to photograph. In this image depicted below; a Bison emerges from the thicket within the refuge just as I was about to depart the area. Although notably curious, he/she (could not tell from my angle) never approached any closer; hence allowing me to capture many great shots before once again disappearing from view.

American Bison 2015

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.



All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment