WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Just Call me Bob

As I was traveling home to Texas, I made a pit stop at the Sequoyah State Park in Oklahoma where I came across a Bobcat, none to happy to see me in his territory. He had one ear partially missing, so I suspected he was a scrappy little feline and stayed my distance. Nonetheless, I was able to capture some cool shots before he disappeared into the marsh.

Just Call Me Bob

For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.

All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment