WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, January 13, 2014

ALPHA WOLF

In 2011, I made a visit to Yellowstone National Park to explore and photograph this amazing place of sheer wonderment. From the time I first entered the southern gate, I was awe struck by the beauty and mystery of this great place, and over a period of 5 days I traversed the entire park in an attempt to absorb as much as possible, taking hundreds if not thousands of images along the way. 

The image below was taken in West Yellowstone at the "Grizzly and Wolf Recovery Center", and although my preference would have been to photograph a wolf in the wild, to see these amazing animals up close and personal was a highlight of the trip. This particular wolf was the ALPHA, and he was not shy in displaying his dominance over his pack.

ALPHA WOLF
For special digital licensing purposes, please contact me directly for quotes at dstew42@gmail.com or call me direct at 817-682-5528.
  
All images and writing are copyright © Nature's Realm Wildlife Photography All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment