WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, May 23, 2013

An older shot I took with my first digital camera (Nikon D100 camera) some years ago, of which I have recently cleaned up a bit using modern technology to remove some of the unwanted noise that was present. I have always loved this shot mainly because of the rarely of capturing three distinctly different colored Coy Fish in my picture without them moving about causing a lot of blur. 

I am slowly going back through my archives to "refurbish" similar older shots like this of which captured great moments in nature I have encountered.

Larry, Mo, and Curly

This shot was take at the Fort Worth Botanical Garden in North Texas, USA on October 6, 2004

Equipment – Nikon D100 Camera with a 70mm lens
Weather: Bright Sunshine


Check out all of my photography and other wildlife shots in my gallery! 
 GALLERY/STORE



No comments:

Post a Comment