WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, August 9, 2012

DWARF CROCODILE

Have not posted for a while mainly because I wanted to take some time off to enjoy the 2012 Summer Olympics currently winding down in London; hence yes I am still alive for those who follow my photography blogs.

Thought I would get back into the swing of things by posting a little more information about the "Dwarf Crocodile" shot that is prominently displayed on my BLOG page. An incredible moment of which I am extremely proud of, and one of which  is also being displayed within a new wildlife exhibit at the Minnesota Zoo (Zoo Tropics Africa). I donated the shot as they were building the new exhibit a few years ago now, and hope to someday make a visit there to see my work contributing to the education of our youth about wildlife and conservation.

The photograph is also featured on the Minnesota's zoo web-site (See below).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment